Dungeon Notice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roll Initiative! Blog Started!

Go down

Roll Initiative! Blog Started! Empty Roll Initiative! Blog Started!

Hey guys!

After a bit of site surfing, I realized that quite a handful of websites and forums have blogs plastered on their homepages, oftentimes featured prominently. I never really gave much thought to the fact until recently.

That being said, I've decided to start a blog for the forums which will be framed on the Portal (which is also the homepage) replacing the NEWS section.

It may seem unusual but I believe news - despite being the more important of the two - could be accessed quite easily in and about the forums and mostly concerns the forum and its proceedings which, admit it, you read more out of necessity than interest.

On the other hand, a blog would deal with subjects that are meant to pique interest and draw readers for whatever reason (sharing some cool information, for example) you can think of. Unnecessary as it seems (because we are a currently a private forum), having it as a blog would bring more structure and consistency to the forums and would also prepare the forum for the day it goes public (which I intend to do). Also, I like writing blogs.

Cheers!
Chocomoo
Chocomoo
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 81

https://dungeonnotice.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit